3.06.2009

Tip-Toeing, with Bananas, into eBay




Awhile back, I offered a small edition of prints to my readers here. It was wonderful connecting with those of you who responded - and knowing my work was going to good homes. I would love for more of my prints to go out into the world and have recently started looking into other ways of making that happen.

The booklet you see in the photo is something I put together to answer questions I was getting regarding my certificate of authenticity. Inside is a short description of my printmaking process, the materials and tools used and brief explanations of some printmaking terms. The certificate takes up the entire last page. It's been revised a bit from the one posted two posts ago but is essentially the same. And the cover, as you see, has an image of the inked, dryed and drilled matrix - my symbol, now, for moving on.

No comments: